What is a CMS ?
CMS stands for Content Management System. It is a web based set of tools that provide web site owners the ability to make changes to the content on a web site. This includes adding a new page, editing an existing page, changing photos, PDF's and more.
We have taken the need to know HTML out of the equation with a prebuilt design that allows enough flexibilty to customise it with your existing branding and style.
Content Management System Features :
- Change the look and feel of the web site quickly and easily.
- Choose your own menu colours, background colours or image backgrounds.
- Add an unlimited number of pages.
- Structure your menu with both main menu items and drop down menu items.
- Add photos, videos, tables, dot points, links to pdfs and other web sites, and more to your pages.
- Uploading files to the site to use on your pages is as easy as browsing on your computer.
- We have seperated the menu name, seo title and page heading fields which greatly assists in search engine optimisation.
- Page preview feature to view a page before making it live.
- Videos to make it easy for you to learn how to manage the site yourself.
- Add a News module or Photo Gallery module to your site.
- Add a Slide Show to the home page.
- Search engine optimisation friendly url's.
- All clients receive our Online Marketing Guide.
- Add an Online Store Module and start selling products online today.